TOEIC Speaking Tips:
It is highly recommended that you work with an experienced teacher or join a class to prepare for the TOEIC test to prepare for this test section. It's really the only way to receive information on the nature of their weaknesses and be advised on how to improve the quality of their answers.
1. The most important point in the section about the TOEIC test is to speak as clearly as possible, whatever accent you have. Do not make the mistake of complaining because they do not want the browser to find fault with his accent. What corrections you need to make your accent, you should do before the test and not during the exam. This is the time to speak out loud and clear.
2. Remember you are not going to talk to a live examiner. Instead, you will be wearing headphones and speaking into a microphone, so that your answer may be recorded for later evaluation by an ETS official qualifiers. You need to get used to talking to yourself, into a microphone, so that background noise can exist in the room of other candidates.
Many considered to address this difficult practice TOEIC language exercises in a room with the television or radio on, or with other relatives or friends speaking. Learning to focus on their own speaking task and ignore everything else in the surrounding area. This tip alone could make a huge difference in the performance of speech and punctuation.
3. You have studied English for many years. This is the time to use your best English. Do not use slang.
4. Use correct grammar. Do not say no, although I heard in the movies.
5. Avoid boring and overly used words like good good, or bad. Use expressive words such as terrible terrible, or excellent.
6. Stay away from vague words or expressions like "It's a good teacher." Use specific words, as kind, patient, or passionate.
7. Vary your tone of voice. Avoid talking to a robotic voice, monotonous. Talk to the expression.
8. Speak slowly enough that can be understood and much slower than you think you need to talk. It is the only way your accent, that is. If it's a choice between the number of words and language fo quality, choose the quality at all times. It makes no sense to respond wonderful that nobody can understand, because he spoke too fast to be understood.